Lee Priest: Facial Tattoo

In a February 2004 Getbig.com interview with Lee by Ron Avidan, when asked back then how many tattoos he had, the answer was simple:

"Three. One of them is a Superman with flames with the letters NHRA. The other one is a NASCAR tatooo. The one on the back is the California Speedway logo with my name in middle, just Priest, so when I get Alhiezer's, I will know who I am. The first tattoo I ever got, Chris Cormier took me to the tattoo shop back in 1997 with Sean Davies, that's where I got the Superman. I said then I will never got another one. That was it, but I think once you get one, you get attached. Then I saw someone that had flames going up his forearms, and I said flames look good. Hmm."



The the 2006 Iron Man 5'4" Lee, then 33 years old, won the show, the Vince Gironda Posing Award and the online fan poll:



And then less than a month later at the Arnold Classic where he placed 6th, :



As you can see the neck and forearm tattoos were already there, but the somewhat controversial facial tat came a little later that year:



While the full back tat started in January 2007 and was gradually filled in that year: